PDA offers member dentists, their family members and their office staffs the opportunity to join the Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU), a full-service, non-profit, member-owned financial institution. PSECU membership costs just $1 and provides a variety of services and benefits:
- No monthly service fee.
- No minimum monthly balance.
- Monthly dividends on checking and savings accounts.
- Free checking, no per-check fee, unlimited check writing and free PSECU custom checks.
- Competitive, low-interest rates for loans.
- 15 free deposits or withdrawals a month (withdrawals under $20 are charged 50 cents).
- No surcharge fees when using an automatic teller machine (ATM) with the CU$ logo and rebates of up to $4 per month in ATM surcharge fees.
To join PSECU, complete a membership application or call (800) 237-7328. If you have any questions, contact PDA director of membership Mary Donlin at (717) 234-5941, ext. 131 or contact PSECU representative Mike Robinson at (800) 237-7328, ext. 2053.
PSECU is not a PDA-endorsed vendor; therefore, no non-dues income will be generated from member participation.