Set Your Practice on Fire! New Strategies for Increasing Production and Creating a Superior Practice
A HADS CE Program, Sponsored by Thayer Dental Lab
Presented by Dr. Roger Levin
When: Friday, March 15, 2013
Where: Park Inn, Mechanicsburg
Credits: There will be 7 CE Credits of which 7 will be applicable to Pennsylvania dental licensure renewal
Now-right now-is the time to increase production. The key is implementing breakthrough systems that lead to Total Practice Success!
In this exciting and motivating new seminar, Dr. Roger Levin will teach you the systems that add to your bottom line...create a superior team...drive growth...reduce stress...and build your ideal practice! Hit challenging production targets and reap the rewards of greater success! Re-energize your practice and your team by learning about:
- Your Practice Analysis-Determine your current status versus your true practice potential!
- The Hygiene MaximizerTM -Increase hygiene production by $100,000- $200,000.
- The Immediate Collection ProcessTM - Consistently hit the collection target of 99%!
- Power Cell SchedulingTM- Reclaim 100s of lost hours instantly!
- The Keys to Unlimited Success- Discover what highly successful people do!
- Level IV LeadershipTM- Be the leader your team needs!
- Stage III Customer ServiceTM- Create an amazing patient experience every time!
Unleash the remarkable power that The Levin Group MethodTM brings to your practice. Continually increase production and profit, and grow closer to reaching financial independence in a low-stress environment! Attend Dr. Levin's latest breakthrough seminar to find out how!
The Speaker- Dr. Roger Levin
Dr. Levin is a third generation general dentist and the Chairman and CEO of the largest dental practice consulting firm in North America, Levin Group, Inc., which has served more than 20,000 dentists and specialists since 1985. As a leading authority on dental practice management and marketing, he has developed the scientific systems- based consulting method that will increase practice production and profitability, while lowering stress. A keynote speaker for major dental conferences, Dr. Levin presents more than 100 seminars per year. He has authored 65 books and more than 3,200 articles. He sits on the editorial boards of five prominent dental publications, serves as the practice management editor of Dental Business Review, and is a regular contributor to the Journal of the American Dental Association.
Click here to register. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Mike Hartman at (717) 303-8418 and leave a message.