You are cordially invited to Pennsylvania’s Dental Meeting (PDM) at the AAA Four-Diamond Mount Airy Casino Resort in the scenic Pocono mountains! You will have the opportunity to fulfill some of your CE requirements in:
- Child abuse recognition & reporting (Act 31)
- Pain management, identification of addiction and practices of prescribing opioids (Act 124)
As well as attend sessions relevant to today’s dental practice on:
- Local Anesthesia
- The Science of Medical Marijuana, and
- A program for new dentists, residents and dental students that will examine the first 10 years after dental school
I encourage you to spend the weekend at the resort and enjoy the many opportunities to network with colleagues from across the Commonwealth and neighboring states. The opening event is a reception at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, April 24 followed by dinner to honor PDA’s annual award recipients and PDA board members who have completed their term of service. A reception is planned for Saturday so PDA can extend a warm welcome to our new executive director. Even if you are unable to attend any other events, I hope you will register and attend this special opportunity to meet our new leader on April 25 at 4:30 p.m.
I think you will agree that PDM 2020 has a lot to offer and I’m betting
this is a meeting you won’t want to miss!
Charles J. Incalcaterra, DMD, President, Pennsylvania Dental Association
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
- The Spa at Mount Airy
- Indoor/outdoor pool with private luxury cabanas
- Six different dining options on property
- Table games and more than 1,800 of the hottest slots
- Play 18 holes modeled after golf’s most legendary holes from Championship courses in America