PDA Social Network
PDA is pleased to provide its members with a private social
network. This network gives you the ability to easily communicate with
colleagues, PDA leaders and staff.
Some highlights of the social network include:
- Forums - Discuss dental office equipment and products, legislative topics and practice management issues.
- Library - Search and share documents, as well as provide product reviews and share testimonials.
- Public and private groups - Discuss topics with just members of your group, or visit a public group.
- Calendar - View upcoming events across the state.
- Personal Profile - Share information about yourself with colleagues and upload a headshot.
- Blogs - Access members' blogs, including former PDA president Dr. Radack's, or start your own.
Advisory groups are online communities that provide all interested members an avenue to exchange ideas and issues important to you, in a format designed to allow interactive participation on your own terms and in a timeframe that is convenient to you. And, you will be serving an active – and important – role in advancing the mission of PDA. The advisory groups have been up and running, and are waiting for you to join. New voices will enrich the discussion, and the more the better. Your involvement benefits all of the individual volunteers, and PDA as an organization. Learn more about the advisory groups and sign up today!
There is all of this and much more. The communication possibilities provided by this social network are endless. Log on today
and try it out for yourself. Download step-by-step instructions