In order to vote, PDA must have a members current email address on file.
All active, life and retired members in good standing, as well as each American Student Dental Association (ASDA) chapter representative in Pennsylvania, will be emailed voting instructions along with a link to the online ballot.
- Voting will begin February 14, 2021, through 6 p.m. on February 28, 2021.
- PDA staff is available to assist eligible members with voting.
- Election results will be emailed to members and posted on PDA’s webpage on March 1, 2021. (Results will also be included in the next Pennsylvania Dental Journal issue.)
In the event that no candidate for ADA Trustee receives the majority of votes cast in a given round of voting AND/OR there is a fourth-place tie in the election for ADA Delegate positions, a runoff election will be held.
- First Runoff – March 1 to March 2 at 6:00 p.m.
- Second Runoff – March 3 to March 4 at 6:00 p.m.
- Results from each runoff will be emailed to members the day after voting in that round concludes, and the final results will also be posted on the PDA web site on March 5.