In order to vote, PDA must have a members current email address on file.
All active, life and retired members in good standing, as well as each American Student Dental Association (ASDA) chapter representative in Pennsylvania, will be emailed voting instructions along with a link to the online ballot.
- Voting will begin February 14, 2018, through 6 p.m. on February 28, 2018.
- PDA staff is available to assist eligible members with voting.
- Election results will be emailed to members and posted on PDA’s webpage on March 1, 2018. (Results will also be included in the next Pennsylvania Dental Journal issue.)
In the event of a tie vote, an electronic run-off election will be held.
- On March 1, 2018, an email invitation will be sent to all active, life and retired members in good standing as well as each ASDA chapter representative in Pennsylvania, with a link to the online run-off ballot.
- Voting for the run-off ballot will close on March 4 at noon.
- Run-off election result will be emailed to members and posted on PDA’s webpage by 5 p.m. on March 4, 2018.