Plugged In-The Impact of Powered Devices on the Delivery and Quality of Oral Health Care -- Today, oral health care professionals and consumers are bombarded by a myriad of technologically-advanced options designed to maximize in-office and at-home efforts to achieve optimum oral health. Attendees will be given the opportunity to understand the benefits and potential pitfalls popular electronically-enhanced devices have on oral health care delivery.
Allergy Nation: Asthma to Zyrtec -- Allergies and asthma are affecting Americans of all ages at alarming rates. This lecture will provide an eye-opening look at how allergies and asthma impact oral health care delivery.
Online registration is available to PDA member dentists only. ADA dentists outside PA, non-member dentists and dental team members who are not attending the meeting with a PDA member dentist, should contact PDA at (717) 234-5941, ext. 117 or email Rebecca at email@example.com.
To register please follow these steps:
- Login to the website. Every PDA member dentist has a record. For most members, your website default User ID is your first initial last name and 4 digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your membership number. If you don’t remember your login and password or if you are a dental student please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “Register Myself” to begin.
- Click "Add" to register yourself for the course.
- To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for courses and events, click "Add a Guest" under "My Registration Status:" to enter the name of the guest with their designation (RDH, EFDA); click "Save & Close." Please wait (30-seconds) until the icon bearing the name of your guest appears on the screen to click "Add" to register them for the CE course. Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout” to review your order and enter your credit card information. Click "Submit Order" to complete the registration process.