Pharmacist Tom Viola will present "Clinical Dental Considerations of Local Anesthetic Agents and Vasoconstrictors" and "Clinical Dental Considerations of the Most Frequently Prescribed Brand Name Medications." The full-day lecture includes an overview of the local anesthetic agents commonly administered and patient care planning techniques necessary with specific disease states, as well as, an overview of frequently prescribed brand name medications whose actions, side effects, contraindications and potential drug interactions may have the greatest impact on dental therapy.
Online registration is available to PDA member dentists only. ADA dentists outside PA, non-member dentists and dental team members who are not attending the meeting with a PDA member dentist, should contact PDA at (717) 234-5941, ext. 117 or email Rebecca at email@example.com.
To register please follow these steps:
- Login to the website. Every PDA member dentist has a record. For most members, your website default User ID is your first initial last name and 4 digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your membership number. If you don’t remember your login and password or if you are a dental student please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “Register Myself” to begin.
- Click "Add" to register yourself for the course.
- To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for courses and events, click "Add a Guest" under "My Registration Status:" to enter the name of the guest with their designation (RDH, EFDA); click "Save & Close." Please wait (30-seconds) until the icon bearing the name of your guest appears on the screen to click "Add" to register them for the CE course. Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout” to review your order and enter your credit card information. Click "Submit Order" to complete the registration process.