All PDA members are invited to attend...
2018 PDA Leadership Conference
Sponsored in part by the International College of Dentists, USA Section, District 3
Friday, July 27, 8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. - Welcome Reception
Saturday, July 28, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Conference
Join your colleagues for sessions that will demonstrate:
Invited speakers include:
- How to communicate effectively with legislators.
- The keys to being a great leader-a leader who can lead from any position within an organization.
- Good governance practices to protect and further the interests of the organization.
- What it takes to be an ideal team member as well as how to influence others on the team to do the same.
- The leadership dynamics between the first dean of Harvard Medical School and a small-town dentist with a big idea.
- Craig Busey, Esq., ADA General Counsel
- Michael Downs, Author and Associate Professor, Towson University
- Jane Anne Long, Ed.D., ADA Staff Development Manager
- Dr. Kathy O'Loughlin, ADA Executive Director
- PA State Rep. Stan Saylor, Representing the 94th Legislative District
To register online please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don’t remember your login and password or if you are a dental student please contact email@example.com.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status.
3. Answer the questions about your dietary allergies and hotel accommodations and click Save Responses.
4. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest. Guests may attend the Welcome Reception on Friday, July 27 (fee $20).
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
5. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
6. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.