Will the State Board of Dentistry accept other licensure exams other than NERB?

The State Board of Dentistry will accept the following exams for licensure:

  • North East Regional Boards
  • Southern Regional Testing Agency
  • Western Regional Examining Board
  • Central Regional Dental Testing Service
  • Council of Interstate Testing Agencies

Answer is informational only and not intended as legal advice. Answer may contain excerpts from
 The ADA Practical Guide to Frequently Asked Legal Questions.