Insurance Management FAQs

I prefer not to submit original radiographs to insurance carriers. Is there an alternative?

Yes, there are several alternatives:
  • Submit a paper copy
  • Provide a duplicate X-ray, or
  • Submit electronically via NEA (provide your NEA number)
Answer is informational only and not intended as legal advice. Answer may contain excerpts from The ADA Practical Guide to Frequently Asked Legal Questions.