Philadelphia County Dental Society & Pennsylvania Dental Association present:
CPR Recertification has been cancelled. All attendees will receive a refund.
Contact Jim Spaulding, owner of Cardiac Care & Safety, Inc., to renew your CPR certification. Phone - (215) 344-7427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
||3:45 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Registration opens at 3:15 p.m.
||Philadelphia Hilton City Avenue Hotel
|$60 - per person
| CE credits are not earned for CPR training
No admitance and no refund for those who arrive after the program begins. You must be present from 3:45 p.m. until the conclusion of the program to receive your CPR recertification.
Cancellation policy: A refund will be issued if the registration is cancelled in writing by March 11, 2020. Cancellations may be faxed to (717) 232-7169 or emailed to Rebecca at email@example.com. are not issued for no shows.
To register online please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the course with a dentist, PCDS associate members and non-member dentists should email Rebecca to request a registration form.
1. Sign in to the website. Every PDA member dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces, no punctuation. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact PDA's membership department.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status. Click Add to select the program you wish to attend.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest. Click Add to select the program they will attend.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
Please contact Rebecca Von Nieda at (717) 234-5941, ext. 117 with any questions about the meeting or online registration.