Pennsylvania's Dental Meeting (PDM)
April 28-29, 2023 at Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center, Blue Bell, PA
Registration Options for PDM
Full Conference Package: $200 for PDA/ADA member dentists, hygienists, assistants, guests; $180 for PDA life/retired member dentists; $99 for dental students and residents; $300 for non-member dentists. Includes reception on Friday, meals on Saturday, attendance at the Business Symposium and Saturday's reception.
Saturday Only Conference Package: $100 for PDA/ADA member dentists, hygienists, assistants, guest; $90 for PDA life/retired member dentists; $99 for dental students and residents; $200 for non-member dentists. Includes meals on Saturday and attendance at the Business Symposium.
Friday, April 28, 2023
Montgomery Bucks Dental Society Sponsored CE, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Dr. Bob Margeas presenting Everyday Dentistry - More than Everyday Esthetic Results. Special MBDS member pricing of $195 extended to PDA/ADA member dentists. Separate registration required. Click here to register.
Friday Evening Reception with keynote speaker, Dr. Marko Vujicic, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. $65 per person; included in Full Conference Package fee.
Saturday, April 29, 2023
PDA's Business Meeting with updates from leadership and award presentations, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Complimentary; no meals included
Exhibit Area, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Complimentary, available for dentists and non-dentist staff of the dental office; no meals included
Chairside Yoga for All Skill Levels, 10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Complimentary; no meals included
Business Symposium with Lunch - "Living Your Best Life Inside and Outside of Dentistry." 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Included in Full Conference Package or Saturday Only Conference Package
Join us for these presentations:
Saturday Evening Reception at Conshohocken Brewing Co (Bridgeport, PA location), 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. $40 per person; included in Full Conference Package fee
- Avoiding Litigation Pitfalls - Transactional Issues and How to Limit Risk in Litigation
- Optimizing Communication and the Provider/Patient Experience
- The Financial Wellness Revolution
- The Science of Stress Relief
Sunday, April 30, 2023
Sunday Brunch for Women Dentists, 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. $60 per person
To register please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the course with a dentist should contact PDA at email@example.com or call (717) 234-5941, ext. 117.
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact PDA's membership department.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status. Click the "Add" button to select the events you will attend.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Click the "Add" button next to the events your guest will attend.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration.
Please contact Rebecca Von Nieda, PDA's director of meetings and administration, at (717) 234-5941, ext. 117 with any questions about the meeting or online registration.