New Virtual Course:
Act 31 Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting for Dental
Presented by Angela M. Stout, DMD, MPH
PDA's program, Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting for Dental Professionals, is approved by the Department of Human Services and the PA State Board of Dentistry and will fulfill Act 31 mandatory CE requirements for licensed dental professionals (dentists, hygienists and EFDAs). PDA’s program is custom designed for dental professionals and offers two CE credits that can be applied toward the hours you need to renew your dental license.
View Course Description, Learner Objectives and Speaker Bio here.
ATTENTION: Attendees will be asked to provide their full name, license number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of their social security number. PDA will transmit this information to the state to verify that you completed the course.
||Friday, October 30, 2020
12-2 p.m. course
2-3 p.m. Fourth District meeting
FREE - Fourth District Dental Society member dentist
$25 – PDA/ADA member dentist
$100 – Nonmember dentist
$25 – dental team member
|2 total credit hours
Cancellation policy: No refunds.
What to expect for this virtual course:
Registration is a two-part process. Follow the steps below to register and pay for the course. Beginning on October 15 staff will send emails to pre-register on the GoToWebinar platform. The link to join the webinar will be emailed once you are registered with GoToWebinar. Please note that the emails with the link to join the webinar will come from Mary Donlin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each attendee must watch the program on their own device. Please enter your full name when you sign-in to the virtual course so we can track attendance and award CE credit. If we do not have your name on the attendance report generated after the virtual meeting, you will not receive credit for the course. Those who are logged in for the entire course will receive an electronic survey from PDA to provide their full name, license number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of their social security number. PDA will transmit this information to the state to verify that you completed the course. The survey will be emailed on November 3.
To register online please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the course with a dentist should contact Andrea Castilow via email regarding online registration.
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you need assistance with your username and password, please contact Andrea via email.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest. If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. Please use unique email addresses for all attendees.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
Please contact Andrea Castilow, PDA component and membership coordinator, via email with questions about online registration.
Fourth District Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider Approved by the Pennsylvania Dental Association.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Fourth District Dental Society designates this activity for two (2) continuing education credits.