Act 31 and Act 124 Course
Fulfill your CE requirements for the relicensure cycle ending March 2019.
Act 31: Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting for Dental Professionals
PDA's program is custom designed for dental professionals and offers two CE credits that can be applied toward the hours you need to renew your dental license.
Presented by: Angela M. Stout, DMD, MPH, who graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry, completed a pediatric dental residency at the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and completed a Master’s Degree in Public Health at University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health.
Dr. Stout has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Act 124: Pain Management Alternatives and Identification of Addiction
The lecture will fulfill the Act 124 CE requirement for dentists who use a DEA number to prescribe controlled substances. The two CE credits can be applied toward the hours you need to renew your dental license.
Presented by: E. Steven Moriconi, DMD, FACD, FICD, who graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed a residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and at the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville.
Dr. Moriconi has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
||Friday, September 28
||8 a.m. registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
||Penn’s Inn at Pennsylvania College of Technology, 200 College Ave, Williamsport, PA 17701
|$95 - PDA/ADA member dentist
$150 - Nonmember dentist
$75 - Non-dentist dental team
| 4 credit hours
Cancellation policy: A refund, less a 10% administrative fee, will be issued if the registration is cancelled in writing seven days prior to the program you are attending. Refunds are not issued for no shows.
To register online please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the course with a dentist should contact Andrea Hoover regarding online registration.
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact Andrea Hoover via email.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
Sixth District Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider Approved by Pennsylvania Dental Association.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Sixth District Dental Society designates this activity for 4 (four) continuing education credits.