All PDA members are invited to attend...
2023 PDA Leadership Conference
Friday, October 27, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Welcome Reception at Mohegan Pennsylvania
Saturday, October 28, 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. - Conference
7:45 a.m. - Breakfast
8:15 a.m. - Keynote Address by Dr. Ray Cohlmia, ADA Executive Director
9:15 a.m. - Cultural Competence led by Mauricio Velásquez, MBA, President and CEO of The Diversity Training Group. Become a more culturally competent leader and understand how cultural competence impacts the perception of patients and volunteers.
11:00 a.m. - DiSC Leadership led by Jane Long, EdD, CPC, Senior Manager, ADA Learning Talent and Development. Understand your leadership styles and the leadership styles of others to promote collaboration in the office and volunteer activities.
Noon - Lunch and Self-Guided Tours of Benco Dental
1:15 p.m. - DiSC Leadership continued
2:15 p.m. - Managing Your Energy BEFORE You Manage Others led by Diane Seader, Certified Leadership Performance Coach. Manage your energy and develop leadership skills to build relationships and inspire others.
3:45 p.m. - Wrap Up and Closing Remarks
Overnight accommodations are available at Mohegan Pennsylvania at $149 per night plus 11% applicable taxes and $15 resort fee. Click here to reserve your room.
To register online please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don’t remember your login and password or if you are a dental student please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status.
3. List any dietary allergies or accessibility needs and click Save Responses.
4. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
5. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
6. Click Submit Order to complete your registration.